Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Goalie Equipment Edits

Hey guys, it's Ogie.  I just wanted to let you know that I have started working on the goalie equpiment edits.  I know that the lockout is in progress and so there have been no pictures of the player's new equipment.  What I am doing for the time being is using the photos from the end of the 2011-12 season and going off of those until the lockout is over.


For example:  EA's 9/4 roster update has Jonas Hiller in the Koho 900 pads, while the Koho 588 pads he actually used last season are in the game.  So I've edited Hiller and put him in the 588 pads and matched the colors as closely as I could.


I am going on a long overdue vacation from September 24 - 30, so I will try to get as many goalie equipment edits done as I can before I leave.  And hopefully when I return from vacation, the lockout will be over and I will have actual 2012-13 equipment to edit *crossing my fingers*


Ogie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a big help, seeing as how I only really pay attention to my local Penguins, but so far Tomas Vokoun practicing in Florida decked out in his new Pittsburgh gear: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mad9h6bFbw1r1cbgpo1_500.jpg and Jeff Zatkoff posted his new Penguins gear via Twitter: http://t.co/CZab7yk4 Haven't heard anything yet on returning goalies, so I'll assume they will at least start the season with last year's pads...

Johnny Mac said...

Thanks for the help!

Cubbies said...

No penalties No game. Edits not relevant .